Tuesday, August 10

White Girl Problems

My being unemployed provided me the opportunity to spend a little time at the pool this afternoon. I may have fallen asleep for a brief moment (or two) while laying out. As a result my back is red and burnt. As I was thinking of complaining about my predicament I realized this is a "white girl problem". If you are not familiar with this term it's from Twitter. @whitegrlproblem is the Twitter featuring the ridiculous crisises of overprivileged and entitled young ladies. I instantly felt guilty for even thinking of complaining about getting burnt because I enjoyed an hour laying poolside. Ugh, I'm a terrible person.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this post was going to be something along the lines of "my first hip-hop dance lesson" I'm still waiting for that one.

    On an unrelated note: I like that you post earlier so that I can read them before I fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take a dance class, that and horseback riding, but I don't have any money to do either. Someday though...once I get a job.

    I'm glad that I've been posting earlier too so I can write them before I fall asleep.

    PS-I think we may be the only ones commenting on each others' blogs.

    ReplyDelete