Monday, June 7

Life is Imperfect

I missed a post last night by no fault of my own. Blogger was down for the count. I tried different browsers all to no avail. So despite my best efforts sometimes life gets in the way and makes perfection impossible. Life wasn't meant to be perfect and neither was I. Life goes on in the midst of mistakes, mediocrity, and website malfunctions. And it's okay.

Instead of posting I enjoyed watching the MTV movie awards with Daniel despite not having a TV and being a few hundred miles away from Daniel. We skyped and he pointed his computer towards the TV so I could watch along with him. It felt like I was sitting on our couch in the living room with him. I took a screen shot of the scene. This was completely unstaged or set-up. Kind of sweet I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment