Saturday, May 1

Bucket List: Check

So this happened tonight...


Bucket List Item: Sing Karaoke...check!

We ventured into Branson with some of our fellow marriage retreaters for a night on the town and ended up at a highly recommended karaoke bar. Karaoke (in public) has been sitting untouched on my bucket list, so after lots of encouragement and bravery demonstrated by my friends who sang before me, I made my debut. I opted for a duet with Daniel. I figured why not share my first experience with my beloved. What song did I christen my karaoke experience with you ask? Why it was Summer Nights from Grease. There is a little more to the story and pictures of the performances before me that I will share in a later post. But for now I am proud to check that item off the list. And I will for sure be making my way to the stage again sometime soon. It was everything I'd hoped it'd be.

1 comment: