Sunday, May 2

Play the Hits

Here's the rest of the pics from our karaoke adventure last night. Drew went first with his only delay being finding the perfect song. A brave soul indeed but not to be outdone by his first reluctant wife, but later karaoke diva, Lindsey. He sang Red Hot Chili Peppers Snow (Hey Oh). She sang Cheap Trick's I Want You to Want Me. Daniel led the bar in a sing along to Don't Stop Believin'. He and I dueted to Summer Nights from Grease and Joel brought us home with his rendition of Grundy County Auction.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so at first I thought that Daniel was the guy on the very right of every picture in the black suit with the black hat (the one that is really busing a move). Then I got confused because the third picture he was singing with the microphone. I now realize the guy on the right was just a statue... :/

    ReplyDelete