Sunday, January 10

Is it bad...

Is it bad when you outgrow your Spanx?

I promise this will not become a weight loss blog. But when telling a friend about my Spanx predicament she found it quite funny, and this blog
is welcoming to humor. Is it bad when one of your weight loss goals is to fit back into the body-shaper that was intended to minimize your problem areas in the first place? I have currently rendered my Spanx useless as they do more harm than good. It's like trying to fit into pants that are too small thus creating the infamous "muffin top". I remember that Special K or yogurt commercial that played "she wore an itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow polka dot bikini" while a girl hung a bikini on her wall as fitness motivation. Maybe I should hang my Spanx in all their high-waisted, strategically-stitched-spandex-glory on my wall. I doubt that would be a very effective ad campaign, "Eat our yogurt and fit into your body-shaper in 2 weeks!" Their focus is to eliminate the problem areas, while I'm just trying to get to the place to begin trying to hide said problem areas. I'm a few steps behind you Special K. But soon enough I'll work my way to the bikini.


Step 1............................................ Step 20

1 comment:

  1. I say, screw those spanx and just buy different ones. It will be helpful for both your state of mind and the economy.

    ReplyDelete