Tuesday, January 12

A Devoted Husband

Last night I needed Daniel's help and without any hesitation he was there to rescue me. He's shown his devotion in more non-conventional ways in the past. For instance how many wives can say their likeness graces their husbands' arms in the form of a tattoo? Names and initials, maybe. But how about you as a tasteful pinup walking your family dog? Though I have mixed emotions about the tattoo (I should say tattoos in general), I certainly don't doubt his commitment. I am excited to see Daniel old and wrinkled (and tattooed Hattie following suit) saying to our grandkids, "Hey kids! Watch Grandma Hattie dance!" as he flexes/jiggles his bicep.

Me as the tattoo for one Halloween (mid dance move apparently)

2 comments:

  1. Was tattoo Hattie always walking a dog? Or was this a new addition? Great post. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bonnie, she was always walking Toby which has created quite the controversy as Penny was intentionally left off. He said since Toby is our first dog he represents all our "family" and all the dogs we will have over the years.

    ReplyDelete