Tuesday, April 13

Reunion


I almost forgot to post after all the activity of the day! I'm here. The reunion happened with my sweet Chicago girls. I'm typing away as best I can from my phone while snuggled up to my long lost friend Annie. Sleepovers shouldn't cease in high school. I find them to be an important part of friendships even as an adult. All the girls have been incredible today shuttling me from one location to the next as they whisk me away to meet with the next gal. It's been the best time. The first 45 minutes I was out of breath because we'd been saving up jokes and stories trying to share them faster than we could get them out. Oh these are my favorite people to laugh with. Life should look more like this every day.


I found the Dick Tracy statue in downtown Napes a little strange, but it was actually really cool up close.


I think my face is so weird here because I couldn't open my eyes in the sun, or it's just weird all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment