Saturday, February 6

Blog Fail and the Fail Blog

Since this project is about accepting my imperfections and overcoming a fear of failure, it seems only appropriate that I should fail at the one rule governing this project: making a post everyday. I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to post yesterday. This is kind of funny considering there was nothing impairing me yesterday. I wasn't out of town. I wasn't especially busy. Whereas on other days where this has been the case, I have worked really hard to get a post in even if it was at 11:55pm. So I failed at my own blog. But worse things have happened. I grabbed a few pictures from the fail blog to point out some of the "worse things" that have happened.

Used a cutting board in the oven instead of a cookie sheet.

Falling just a little short can result in an epic fail.

Doorway to disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment