Saturday, July 24

You Know You're Going to Have an Interesting Night When

You know you're going to have an interesting night when...you leave your ID at home.

Tonight we were headed downtown for an event and Daniel casually asked me as we pulled up, "You have your ID right?" I answered, "Of course." When I went to grab my wallet out of the console, I realized that no, I actually did not have my ID. I ended up dropping Daniel off with the intention to go home, grab my wallet, and return. However, by the time I got home at 11, I had lost most of my motivation for the night and only returned a few hours later to pick him up since we had taken one car.

So I guess I need to revise my thought to: you know you're going to have a boring night when you leave your ID at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment