Thursday, July 29

The Job Hunt Begins

Man, two missed posts. I just have to say that the previous post about being "righteously indignant" and "morally outraged" is not so funny anymore as the very next day I felt both of those things (and even used them in a sentence). Also just so you know, I did not feel those ways towards Daniel, but rather something much different. Needless to say, when you have two days were you are feeling "righteously indignant", blog posts are hard to come by.

On a different note, I completed my resume and will launch my website today that I'm using as an online portfolio to supplement my resume. If you are a person who prays, I would much appreciate some supernatural assistance as the job search gets underway. Unemployment has provided a lovely rest, but I'm excited to see what's next. Here's to hoping against hope that this process will not be long and agonizing as it is for so many facing unemployment. I have to confess my fear about this. Up until now I haven't had to confront this because I haven't tried yet. But now that I will start applying and actively seeking a job, my fears of rejection can actually be confirmed. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment