Sunday, May 23

The Universe Reads My Blog

The "universe" must be reading my blog. Yesterday I made an online confession about breaking something at Hobby Lobby and not turning myself in after the offense. Well today I went to Hobby Lobby again to pick up some more of what I purchased yesterday and guess what I saw. There is was right there in a pile on the floor...shattered shards of a giant ceramic garden fairy (well that's what I think it used to be before it's trip to the floor). An employee was approaching the scene for clean up with a disappointed look on her face. I think it was a break and run. No one else was surrounding the scene, just a bunch of passerbys who glanced down at the debacle silently judging the culprit. The fairy was huge, at least in the $30-50 range which believe it or not people do apparently spend that much money on fairy decor. This made my $2.17 (before tax) accident seem mild if not completely forgivable.

So...I think the universe is trying to tell me something. But what? It needs to speak a little more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment