Wednesday, May 26

Orange You Glad Baby Shower

Last weekend I had the pleasure of throwing a baby shower for 5 of the 8 expectant women in our region's Young Life family. I'll post the other half of pictures tomorrow including the invitation which set the orange theme with a knock knock joke.

I got the idea for one of the favors the sugar shower scrub from here via Style Notes.

This tree was the scene for a beautiful photo booth.

The Mommies

Lindsey and Binny. Binny volunteered her home for the event which was also the location of Daniel and I's wedding reception.

My favorite picture from the day of Wendy during the blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Hattie, this party looks awesome! If this doesn't get you a job in the event planning industry, I don't know what will. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...start that portfolio with this as the cover!

    ReplyDelete