Sunday, May 23

The Greatest Show of All Time

It's 1:30am and we finished the 4 1/2 hours of LOST finale programming. I'm surprised that I'm able to call it the greatest show of all time after what I first thought to be a slow, boring, and going-nowhere final season. I need to apologize to the producers. I was wrong, very wrong. They knew what they were doing all along and I see that now. I cried multiple times. At the final scene was incredible leaving both Daniel and I in tears. They did their job by leaving the two of us inconsolable. When a grown man says after watching that he "just needs a good cry", you know you've accomplished something good, really, really, really good.

So yes I can move forward with my life even without LOST being there to accompany me. Jack would want me to keep living even if he's not here with me. Claire and Charlie would want me to move forward. Sawyer would want me to enjoy life. And Locke will be there as a type of holy spirit supernatural counselor. Now I have to log off of blogger and log onto Lostpedia and all the other forums to geek out with my fellow fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment