Thursday, March 4

Bucket List

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Okay one thing I had intended to do with this project was a sort of bucket list of things to do not just before I die, but to try THIS year. I am now taking suggestions. Examples could include: taking horseback riding lessons, taking a hip hop dance class, dressing as a mascot (all things I would like to do). Please comment any ideas you have and I'll see what we can come up with. Also if you can help me accomplish any of the things on my soon to be list, let me know. For example, do you know a business or sports team that needs someone to wear their mascot costume for an event, etc? I will do something you wish you could do or I am also open to participating with you for one of your ideas. Wanting to sing karaoke in public? I will sing by your side! So send in your suggestions and let the games begin!

3 comments:

  1. This might have some good ideas for ya!
    http://still-living-the-dream.blogspot.com/2009/01/30-before-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute Megan :) I do appreciate her AFI Top 100 goal. My goal this year is to get through the entire Hitchcock library so I can appreciate another movie lover.

    Bonnie, I wish. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete