Sunday, February 28

A Day in the Life

I knew this past Friday was going to be a good day, so since I have been carrying my camera with me everywhere, I decided to document it. Below is my Friday in pictures.

Began with the typical Friday staff prayer day and while reading a fishing magazine from 1951 came across this DOOZIE of a 50's advertisement.


Grabbed fish n' chips with the gang at a LOCAL JOINT.


After first visiting the Kemper, went next door to the Nelson where I mistook ART for a real person.


Started with the classics and saw a little of THIS.


Toured the Bloch wing and perused a little of THAT.


Was enchanted HERE.


Came home and rested THESE while watching THIS with THOSE guys.


Sang along to THIS while HERE with THESE girls.


T.G.T.F.- Thank God for THIS Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment