Monday, January 18

Any Excuse to Celebrate

These are going out in the mail tomorrow...

Valentine's Day is a perfect excuse to throw a party for some of my Young Life girls. Making the invitations is half the fun! I couldn't find the right clipart image of a vintage lady, so I went over to amc's "mad men yourself" and created a dame especially for the invite. (If only mad-menning yourself worked in real life, Daniel would have himself a Betty and I'd be wed to Don Draper. What a pair we'd be!)

PS-I took care to blur my address from the pic of the invite. That's responsible enough internetting right?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Funny, but your address is just what I was looking for...weird, I know. I just wondered where that cute little green and yellow house sits with such awesome two people!

    ReplyDelete