Thursday, June 3

Family

Tomorrow is my last day in town before I leave for camp for 5 weeks. In addition to missing Daniel I will miss these yahoos and their little faces at the back door begging to be let back inside.


When away from home I often find myself forgetting that the pups aren't there with me. For example sometimes I'm eating a meal and if something drops to the floor I assume they'll be there to eat it/clean it up. What will it be like to have a bed to myself without the tugging, pulling, and fighting for covers? Lonely that's what. And where will I be without receiving a walk-by-lick while working at the computer? Sad that's where.

PS- Penny is very difficult to photograph. She often appears as a white blur like a little furry ghost. Par exemple:

No comments:

Post a Comment