Saturday, May 15

Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

I got an email yesterday from MovieTickets.com offering advanced ticket sales for Eclipse. My first thought was, "How on Earth did they know to send this to me?" The second thought was, "Ooh, hooray!" I haven't enrolled in any MovieTickets.com automatic emailers and gmail is usually so good about filtering spam and any commercial emails, so I'm still not sure how this particular email made it to my inbox. Maybe Big Brother is monitoring my internet usage and knows that I frequent Twilight blogs like Eclipsemovie.org and do google searches of Robert Pattinson on a regular basis. I can't be too upset that they thought of me when sending out this particular emailer. I mean this advertisement is right up my alley. Of course I will be seeing Eclipse the day it comes out (despite the fact that I'll be working at a Young Life camp on the 30th; I've already made plans to take a trip into town that day to visit the local theater).

I've begun having Eclipse dreams which is a sure sign its release date is nearing. The other night I was in a cabin talking to Jacob and someone gave a threatening knock at the door. I phased into a werewolf at that point. It was pretty awesome. I woke up and can't remember much else that happened. For the record I am Team Edward, so it was a little strange that I took on wolf form as opposed to being transformed into a vampire.


Soon enough I'll see the third movie in the series and I'll surely leave the theater giddy and at the same time a little disappointed just as I have after the previous two. And despite my disappointment in the lack of quality and acting, the giddiness will overpower any lack luster performances and I will return to the theater a few more times. And when the Blu-Ray is released I will pick up a copy and pour over the special features. I will remain a fan, no matter how terrible the product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment