Monday, January 25

You Know You're Pretty When...

You know you're pretty when instead of bringing in a picture of a celebrity to their hairstylist, people bring in a picture of you when getting their hair cut.

I brought in a picture of my friend Abbie at my hair appointment today. She's a part-time model, but a full-time babe.


She would hate that I'm doing this post. She used to live in Kansas City before relocating to Springfield. We used to have weekly game nights. We used to text each other commentaries during the commercial breaks of The Bachelor. I miss her. Having Abbie as a friend is like having your own real life My Size Barbie to play with.


Disclaimer: If anyone remembers that movie with Tyra Banks where she plays a doll that becomes human, trust me the real life Abbie doll would be nothing like that. I'm pretty sure the Tyra doll marries Lindsey Lohan's dad in the movie and the Abbie doll would never pull something like that with my dad. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment