Friday, January 29

Gas on a Plane

It's 11:57pm and I just sat in my bed after a long, long day of travel. Ugh, good to be home. This is going to be a worthless post, but part of the agreement this year.

On the flight to and from Boston I was suffering from some highly offensive gas. But if you've ever seen Seth Rogen's stand up bit on "Funny People", you know that on an airplane you can get away with loud flatulence. He tells a great story of sitting next to a woman asking about her grandchildren while just ripping away. The woman sits oblivious to his offenses because the engine noise drowns it out. This was me. A chai tea before a 5:30am departure on an empty stomach equals rumblings as does pre-flight McDonald's on the way home. I apologize to all folks present near 25 C and the surrounding areas. It was me. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment