Sunday, October 10

Third Job

So wedding season is coming to a close in the next few weeks which means I won't have as much work available....which means I will probably need to get a third job during the quiet months of winter. So here I am pondering a job search yet again. This round is a little different because there's not as much pressure to find the "just right" thing (or two in my case) because I do have some form of income and this would be to supplement that. I've been contemplating options that are a little outside of the box. I have 5 or so months of slow/down time to fill. The option I am most wanting to research is that of princess. "Princess," you ask. Yes princess. My niece went to a birthday party where Ariel, otherwise known as the Little Mermaid, visited. I guess there's a woman who sends out different princesses to little girls' birthday parties. This falls right in line with my desire to be a mascot at some point. I don't know what it is about performing in costume that appeals to me. The other option along these lines is being some form of a holiday princess at a local shopping mall. Some places supplement visits to Santa with a visit to see the Winter Fairy Princess or something like that. How great would it be to wear a big gown, sit on a throne, and grant the Christmas wishes of little children all while yielding a wand? Does anyone have any connections or "in's" that they could use to help me land a princess gig? I'm all full of magical cheer and enchantedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment